Tennis fans can enjoy red and white deck chairs and a Pimm’s pop-up bar at The Refinery, Bankside, as they keep up with two weeks of Wimbledon tennis.
The garden-themed sitting area will have a flower wall and a large screen as well.
Pimm’s – the official partner of the Wimbledon – has created lots of ways to enjoy the summer favourite drink, including:
- the classic Pimm’s No. 1 cocktail
- a new Pimm’s Spritz cocktail
- Pimm’s No. 6 – a vodka cup with botanical or citrus tonic
- alcoholic ice lollies, named Pimm’s POPS
- afternoon tea with a Pimm’s twist
- scones with jam infused with Pimm’s
- waffles with strawberries soaked in Pimm’s
- strawberries, meringue and Pimm’s with an Eton Mess
Pimm’s is also giving away two pairs of tickets to The Championships in a social media competition, and fans can enter by using the hashtag #PimmsDoublesPartner.
The Wimbledon runs from July 2-15. More information and reservations here.