Brixton East 1871
A beautiful old warehouse to hire for your event or party, with capacity for 100 to 200 guests.
Brixton East 1871 is a 'dry hire' events space, which means you have the freedom to choose your own DJ, drinks, catering, decoration etc. There's private roof terrace and 'loft'.
It has hosted after parties for artists including The XX, who held an after-tour celebration at Brixton East 1871 after finishing a seven show run at Brixton Academy. Brixton East 1871 has also welcomed La Roux, The Chemical Brothers, Norman Jay and more.
- Monday11:00am - 00:00 (7 hours minimum)
- Tuesday11:00am - 00:00 (7 hours minimum)
- Wednesday11:00am - 00:00 (7 hours minimum)
- Thursday11:00am - 01:00am (9 hours minimum)
- Friday11:00am - 02:00am (9 hours minimum)
- Saturday11:00am - 02:00am (9 hours minimum)
- Sunday13:00 - 23:30 (9 hours minimum)
Additional Opening Information
See our website for availability
Is this your business? Claim it