Duck Duck Goose
Inspired by the post-war cafes of Hong Kong, Duck Duck Goose is a Cantonese restaurants that fits seamlessly into the foodie setting of Pop Brixton.
The head chef developed the idea for both décor and menu while he was living and working in Hong Kong.
The little restaurant is small and neat with a welcoming air of informality. The menu is comprised of traditionally cooked dishes, including fried, steaming and wok cooked meals.
The kitchen boasts a custom made air dryer and roasting oven used to create the specialty duck, goose and pork dishes.
- Tuesday12:00 - 15:30, 18:30 - 22:00
- Wednesday12:00 - 15:30, 18:30 - 22:00
- Thursday12:00 - 15:30, 18:30 - 22:00
- Friday12:00 - 16:00, 18:30 - 23:00
- Saturday12:00 - 16:00, 18:30 - 23:00
- Sunday12:00 - 16:00, 18:30 - 22:00
Is this your business? Claim it