Lupins is a restaurant that fits into its Flat Iron Square location perfectly, epitomising the London setting where the global and the quintessentially British come together.
The fusion is reflected in the name: while lupin flowers typically grow in Britain, their seeds are enjoyed as snacks across Latin America and the Mediterranean.
The restaurant is the second venture from the team behind the popular Cross Keys pub in Chelsea and The Cooking Collective pop up.
It serves a menu of traditional British dishes infused with a touch of international flair, complemented by a bar selection of organic natural wines and a regularly changing cocktail menu.
- Monday12:00 - 15:00
- Tuesday12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Wednesday12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Thursday12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Friday12:00 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Saturday10:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 22:30
- Sunday10:30 - 15:00
Is this your business? Claim it