Bao Fa Garden
Situated on an upper storey of London County Hall, Bao Fa Garden, formerly known as Zen China, is a beautiful restaurant that offers incredible views of the River and the city’s iconic South Bank architecture.
The elegant interior is a space well matched to the breathtaking sight beyond, with simple yet beautiful furnishings and a touch of the oriental in the decor.
Specialising in Beijing and Northern Chinese dishes, the menu takes influence from the traditions of Imperial China throughout the centuries.
Using fresh, natural ingredients its dishes are designed to work with the fine natural flavours of the base ingredients, with signature plates including lobster and Beijing duck.
- Tuesday12:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 22:00
- Wednesday12:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 22:00
- Thursday12:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 22:00
- Friday12:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 22:00
- Saturday12:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 22:00
- Sunday12:00 - 16:00, 18:00 - 22:00
Is this your business? Claim it