Southwark Newspaper Limited publications are regulated by IPSO â€“ the Independent Press Standards Organisation. If you have a complaint about a Newbury News Limited publication in print or online, you should, in the first instance, contact the publication concerned, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: 020 7231 5258. If it is not resolved to your satisfaction, you should contact IPSO by telephone: 0300 123 2220, or visit its website:Â www.ipso.co.uk. Members of the public are welcome to contact IPSO at any time if they are not sure how to proceed, or need advice on how to frame a complaint.
The websites southwarknews.co.uk, weekender.co.uk, newsatden.co.uk, jobsort.co.uk, apprenticeshipsort.co.uk and Forums are services provided by Southwark Newspaper Â Limited. By registering to use the sites and/or using the sites to read or post messages, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You must be over 18 to register for the Forums and to use the Forum site.
- The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of the Southwark Newspaper Limited, its business or publications. Southwark Newspaper Limited is not responsible for any messages posted. It does not vouch for, or warrant, the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. Any user who feels that a posted message breaches these terms and conditions is encouraged to contact Southwark Newspaper Limited immediately by email. The Southwark Newspaper Limited has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within 48 hours, if it determines that removal is necessary.
- You must not impersonate any other user of the site, or do anything to assist an unregistered user to gain access to the site.
- You may not reproduce, modify, or redistribute, any material appearing on the Forum’s site, nor create a database in electronic, or structured, manual form from any information, or content, on the site.
- You warrant agree and undertake that:
(a) you will not post any material which is obscene, defamatory, or which otherwise is in breach of the law, or in breach of the rights of any third party;
(b) you will not post any material which is, or is likely to be, in any way offensive, insulting, threatening, or upsetting, to other users; users should be aware that the operator may divulge their details if they post defamatory content.
(c) you will not make any commercial, or business, use of the site, or post any material which comprises advertising, promotional, or marketing material of any kind, nor will you set up any links from the Forum site to any other site;
(d) any material posted by you shall be original to you alone and does not infringe any rights of copyright, trade mark, or other third party rights, and you grant Southwark Newspaper Limited a royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual licence to use, reproduce in whole or in part, modify and adapt such material, and authorize others to do so in any media now known, or in future developed, in any part of the world;
(e) you will not post, or upload, any material containing any viruses, bugs, or any other harmful software, or content, nor use the site for any activity which may disrupt the use of the site by others, or which may amount to spamming;
(f) you understand and agree that any breach of these warranties may cause Southwark Newspaper Limited damage and loss, and you agree to indemnify Southwark Newspaper Limited and keep Southwark Newspaper Limited at all times fully indemnified from, and against, all claims, costs, loss, or damage incurred by Southwark Newspaper Limited directly, or indirectly, as a result of any material posted by you on the site, or any use by you of the site.
- Disclaimer of Liability: Use of the southwarknews.co.uk, weekender.co.uk, newsatden.co.uk, jobsort.co.uk, apprenticeshipsort.co.uk and Forums is entirely at your own risk. Southwark Newspaper Limited does not accept any liability, or responsibility, for any third party material appearing on the site, or for the nature, or content of such material: Southwark Newspaper Limited does not control such material, nor does it examine, or edit, postings prior to their appearance on the site. For the avoidance of doubt, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Southwark Newspaper Limited is not liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your viewing material on the site, or your use of the site (save for death, or personal injury if caused by Southwark Newspaper Limited negligence).
- Southwark Newspaper Limited reserves the right (but do not assume the obligation) without notice to remove any material which it, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, and/or to terminate the registration of any person who in its sole discretion deem in breach of these terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to any of Southwark Newspaper Limited’s rights at law all of which are specifically reserved.
9. This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts